This made for an exhausting few months and little time to truly get settled.
Now, as the New Year begins, I thought I would share my resolutions:
1. Continue to enjoy Colorado! It is truly beautiful and offers many family friendly activities.
2. Organize my photos. I expect I am not alone with this task. I love the convenience of digital cameras but the photos are often trapped in my computer.
3. Focus more on Maison de Belles Choses. I truly enjoy seeing children, including mine, in classic, smocked clothing. I will continue to seek out well made, affordable clothing so this can be attainable for many of us.
4. I will be more active on Facebook and blogging so you, the customer, can be aware of sales and new items arriving.
5. I will offer more sales. These sales will be more specific to brands or items so they can be more frequent. I will also continue to offer our seasonal sales as well. Like right now - Busy Bees is 50% off. Every item we have ever carried from them is 50% including the great pajamas.
I hope your New Year is starting off well. Please continue to find us on the Internet and "like" us on Facebook. We really appreciate your support.
All the best,